Thursday, November 1, 2012

Women Conceived in Rape Speak Out

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward."
Psalm 127:3 (ESV)
 
 
I've said it many times, I am pro-life and I don't believe in exceptions. I don't believe a child conceived in love is any different than a child conceived in rape. They are both children made by God and he has a hope and future for them and he loves them. I think we do rape victims a great disservice when we tell them they shouldn't carry their rapist's child or they shouldn't have to look at constant reminder. I do believe God can make something good out of a bad situation, and children are a good thing, and rape victims have a God-given right to hear that. Women deserve help and support, not abortion; and babies deserve life.

Special thanks to TheRightScoop.com

1 comment:

  1. Holy sh*t! Where did you come from? That was BLAST of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)