Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day Challenge

This is it. Today's the day our hard work pays off or we find out it wasn't enough. If you have to call in, do it. If you have to miss a few classes, do it. No car? Ask a neighbor, friend, or family member. Don't know where your polling place is or the hours? Call your local board of elections or look online. This election is too important for any excuse.

I have a challenge for you. Whether you voted today or you voted early, I dare you to change your facebook and/or twitter page to this picture. Don't be ashamed, regardless of the outcome. Be proud of your vote, because it matters.


Let's pray for America today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)