Monday, October 8, 2012

Too Funny Not to Share

Every now and then someone gets a bad case of the ignorants and decides to tweet me something stupid. When it's this stupid and too funny to ignore I have a little fun. I'll never understand this kind of thinking, why skin color matters or why this individual thinks it should matter to me. What does being a BLACK WOMAN have to do with voting for Obama or voting for Romney? I don't have the answer because I don't live a life where my skin color makes my decision. I don't know what it's like to live in that kind of head space. I'm not saying I'm better than her or she's worse than me, but like she says I've made a lifestyle choice. I wanna be Savannah, a woman who wants to see the world through God's eyes and not the color of her skin.

But like I said, when I get tweets like this I like to have a little fun; and when someone has the audacity to say something ignorant and mean, I like to share it. Expose it. I mocked her a little and made her a "Tweet of the Day" and I guess she couldn't handle it, so she blocked it. Typical. This tweet had me rolling for a good five minutes. No just her ignorance, but she actually believes what she's saying. It's more than funny, it's sad...and mean. I'm no longer able to see her tweets, but it's okay. I took a picture.


4 comments:

  1. Sad indeed! I follow you on twitter and had to read this when I saw your post. These liberals have no clue what they're talking about or what's really good for them. Instead, they want to disrespect us (conservatives) and then block us from responding back. Typical is right! Keep doing what you're doing. I have nothing but respect for you-and that has zero to do with your skin color. Keep putting these liberals in their place :D Jen @iBeezJennieMae

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm sure she doesn't consider herself a racist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of...

    I don't know if you knew, but your tweet supporting Stacy Dash was on a screenshot for the Blaze.

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/twitter-explodes-after-black-actress-endorses-romney-as-the-only-choice-for-your-future/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Savannah,

    Isn't it ironic? Black men and women took beatings to find freedom and fought hard so that their children and grandchildren could have equal rights to live and vote as their white neighbors? And now, the liberal population of blacks in America wants to take away your freedom to vote as you please? To force all black people to vote for one man? And the man they're supporting is the same man who has pushed Black Americans into the highest level of poverty since the Civil War? The highest percentage of unemployment in the history of our country?

    I applaud your bravery and your willingness to be identified as American Woman...not just a skin pigment.

    Danita Clark Able

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)