Monday, October 8, 2012

Melanie

Meet Melanie McNamara. According to this campaign ad, she's a small business owner voted for Obama in 2008, but is changing her vote for 2012. Like many Americans, Melanie is disappointed with our current president, unable to see the things he promised. I've watched this ad several times over these last few days, and I'm very impressed with it. I like the simplicity and it's straight-forward approach. I like, more than anything, is the spin it provides on the phony war on women narrative. Obama and his people want to tell women what's important to them. Women don't care about the economy, jobs, the debt, or foreign policy. Women deserve better than a President who thinks women are all about their lady parts.

1 comment:

  1. I think you're right, Savannah.

    This is a poignant video that totally gets the job done through a crisp message as well as its simplicity.

    Happy to have found your blog, BTW. Follow you on Twitter and love reading your commentary but then it hit me that I'd never visited your site before so here I am!

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)