Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Not Over

I don't like polls. They make my nerves bad and my stomach ache. I don't like hearing the word "poll" this late in the game, but I can't ignore this. Gallup released a new "7-day rolling average" poll today and Romney is up 52% to Obama's 45% among likely voters. On "The Five" today, Bob Beckel was asked by his conservative co-hosts what he thought about the numbers and he said if the numbers are true, "It's Over". It's been said many times, Karl Rove in particular, that anyone who polls above 50% historically has never lost the election. This is huge and a little scary.

I'm here to say that it's not over. Early voting started in North Carolina today, and we still have less than three weeks until election day. It's the fourth quarter, fourth down and 10 yards to the end zone. I will say it again: This Is Not Over. This is not the time to spike the football. Send your prayers now for open minds and open hearts because we have one more debate left and Obama has to go. Don't get happy over a miracle poll, this fight isn't over until the last vote is counted.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog! We are pretty much in the same situation. I am a Latina Republican and am hoping for Romney to win the election. I just moved to Arizona from California and it's great finally being surrounded by a ton of Republicans and not being criticized for being a hispanic woman supporting the Republican party.
    I'm sure there are a lot more women like us just under the radar, but I have faith that Romney will finish strong :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)