Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Democrats Amend Their Platform...Again.



Yes, that actually happened. For whatever reason, no one really knows, the DNC removed the word "God" and Jerusalem as the capital of Israel from their party platform. I'm not sure what purpose that serves. It sure doesn't help Israel who is probably going to go to war with Iran. Removing "God" or "god-given" is probably to seem more inclusive and politically correct, but get over it. People left England and, came to the New World because of faith. It's in the history books, it's why America is here.

Either they caved into pressure or someone realized they were being stupid, but the DNC had a vote and God and Jerusalem are back into platform and how do those Democrats react...they boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)