Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Who's in Control?



People say dumb things and I'm like "waaah!?" I made a comment about how raising taxes won't fix the change the spending problem in Washington and several tweets later with this guy, he says this. He deleted the tweet, but I took a picture (thank you iPhone). I'm sharing this not to humiliate him, but...okay, mostly to humiliate him. I am a sweetheart, but I enjoy sharing the crazy, mean, vicious, bigot tweets I get because it keeps me from getting riled up over something I can't control. I can't control one's ignorance towards black republicans nor can I control one's ignorance towards our Republic in general, such as this guy. To my knowledge, Democrats took control of the congress in 2006 and lost control of the House in 2010. That's four years, not a month. As much as congress actually works, he may be right. So no one else is confused, I found a lovely little chart on Wikipedia that explains in pretty detail which party had control of the House and the Presidency and when. Here you go:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)