Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How do you spell Ohio?

The Washington Post tried to make a Romney spokesperson look like an idiot for tweeting this photo of Obama and company trying to spell Ohio, saying the photo is photoshopped. They quickly admitted they were wrong, of course. The photo is just one of at least two attempts of Obama and whoever these people are trying to spell Ohio.


It's okay...they got it right eventually...


As much as I don't like him, I do love his rare non-political human moments. Democrat or Republican, this is hilariously cute. He's getting old, it happens. If you haven't had your good laugh for the day, here you go. You're Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)