Saturday, August 18, 2012

Can't Make This Up!


I understand MoveOn is all pro-feminist and gay rights, but what they're best known for is a good laugh. I believe it was them who sent out an emergency e-mail right after Paul Ryan was announced as Mitt Romney's running mate asking for emergency donations get right on debunking him. This is the the best they could come up with? Paul Ryan is one of the most respected (and loved) men in Congress and he is absolutely gorgeous, but come on! We could talk about how a so-called pro-gay organization is using homosexuality to smear both Paul Ryan and Dick Cheney, but I think the foolishness of the ad itself is enough. No point in digging it apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)