Thursday, July 19, 2012

Southern Priorities

Really, Mayor Foxx?

This is Anthony Foxx, mayor of Charlotte, which will be home to the DNC. Like a lot of people, he's concerned about Mitt Romney's tax returns, and for what? Let me tell you a little bit about Charlotte. This city puts on a beautiful brave face, but the economy sucks right now. The national unemployment rate is 8.2%. North Carolina's unemployment rate is 9.4%, and Charlotte's unemployment rate is 9.5%. Once upon a time, people came to Charlotte to find work, but that's an old fairy tale. A lot of people are not hiring and people can't find work, and this dope is worried about Mitt Romney's tax returns? Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)