Saturday, March 24, 2012

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

If you know my posts from tumblr or my old blog, this isn't news to you:

  1. I am an Evangelical Christian
  2. I am conservative
  3. I am black and I did NOT vote for Barack Obama in the general election and I don't plan on voting for him this year.
  4. I am VERY pro-life
  5. I do not support gay marriage, but in the grand scheme of things I really don't care.
  6. I am opinionated and I don't sugarcoat, and I have no personal regard for your feelings.

Not that we got that out of the way, continue to read at your own risk and don't get mad if I say something that rattles your cage. I won't apologize. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and tell me what you think! But be careful! Comments are moderated, and if you have something vile and nasty to say, I will put you on blast. I am a woman of my word :)